Global Search for Executive Operations Director
In 2014, FSR Search was retained by a world renowned dairy and food group to recruit an Executive Group GM for their Operations. The brief from the CEO was to find a candidate able to:
- Deliver process, product and people change across their Operations, which involved multiple sites
- Restart a dormant Lean initiative and isolate problems occurring in their upstream farming business units
- Control project oversight for a multimillion dollar CAPEX investment and modernisation program that would steer the business into new categories.
- Re-assess the company’s capabilities in managing the introduction of new business units (through ongoing M&A activity)
- Identify cost savings for the Group in a climate where environmental and political factors had not only affected the supply chain but where pricing could not be altered to support the development of bottom line improvements.
The result for the client was the evaluation by FSR Search and shortlisting of a high profile list of candidates from across Europe, APAC and North America, with the final outcome that an industry renowned executive from Europe joined their business a few months later. FSR continue to work with this client on various positions across Supply Chain, Human Resources & Organisation Development.